News of Interest related to Land Use in or near our Southwest Bend Neighborhood
Learn about neighborhood issues and what the City Council candidates think
Your neighborhood association is helping to sponsor an online city council candidate forum Oct. 4, 4-5 & 4:10-5:10. Please check out this website for information and how to participate. https://bendnalanduseforum.
The questions are focused on land use issues such as traffic, parking, development and fire. This is a free non-partisan event.
Brookswood/Elk Meadow Cell Phone Tower Land Use Docs
- Avion Water PZ 20-0626, 27, 28 (Front, Back)
- PZ 20-024 (Front)
- PZ 20-0526 (Front, Back)
- PZ 20-0527 (Front, Back) Revised (Front, Back)
- Wishcamper, PZ 20-0102, Decision May 6, 2020 (Notice, Decision)
- Wishcamper, PZ 20-0102, Burden Comments. April 8, 2020. (PDF)
- Short Term Rental, PZ 19-0644 March 29, 2020. (PDF)
- Wishcamper, PZ 20-0102, Notice of Review, March 29, 2020 (PDF)
- Wishcamper, PZ 20-0102, TFR & TIA Summery Comments (PDF)
- Letter Regarding Wishcamper/Atwood Development, PZ 20-0102. Feb 11, 2020. (PDF)
- Land Use Meeting, Affordable Housing, S Hwy 97. Feb 5, 2020. (PDF)